CALL FOR ARTISTS
Calling out artists and makers: Join our Holiday Market
VibrantCast is located on the north side of Chicago. We are interested in empowering local artists on their journey, through our artist network, our exposure and our opportunities. We have two spaces:
The Fusion Gallery located at 4319 N. Lincoln Ave and The Vibrant Gallery located at 4313 N. Lincoln Ave
Holiday Art Market
At our Holiday Art Market, we're seeking artists who can infuse the spirit of the season into their work. We're interested in a diverse range of offerings, including but not limited to:
-Small Art Pieces
-Gifts: Unique, handcrafted gifts that are sure to bring joy to those who receive them.
-Merchandise: Anything that can be a perfect fit for holiday gifting or decoration, from custom-made candles to festive textiles.
Artistic Freedom: All art forms and mediums are not only welcomed but encouraged. This includes, paint, photography, mixed media, sculpture, pottery, glasswork, painted clothing and digital work.
- All Submissions should be created by the artist submitting.
- Number of Submissions: Please submit images of the pieces you'd like to showcase. There's no restriction on the quantity. We'll determine the appropriate number to exhibit based on the submissions and available display space.
- Originals and Prints: Artists may submit original pieces along with available prints.
- Preparation: All accepted artwork and prints must be prepared for display. This means artwork that is meant to be hung, must have the necessary hardware installed and prints must have packaging prepared. Sculptural and 3D works must be stable and safe for public viewing. Work that comes to us without proper preparation will be charged a $25.00 set up fee.
- The gallery's commission for any sales is 35%. Keep this in mind when pricing your work. This ensures that both the artist and the gallery can thrive in this celebration of art. This includes prints. Please price your work accordingly.
- Submission Deadline: November 25, end of day (11:00pm)
- Acceptance Notification: Artists whose work is selected for the exhibition will be notified via email on or before Saturday, November 26, 2023.
- Art Drop Off Hours:
Monday, November 27 , 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Tuesday November 28, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Let us know if you need an alternate time. We will not accept drop offs after 11:00 am on Thursday Nov 30th.
Friday, December 1 from 5-9PM
Saturday, December 2 from 1-4PM
- Pick Up- The Holiday Art Market will feature official shows on December 1st and 2nd, but we will continue to exhibit and sell your artwork until December 22nd.
- Selected artists and their work will be prominently featured on our website **.
- Artworks and artists will be highlighted in our email newsletters.
- Extensive promotion on our social media platforms to reach a wider audience.
How to Apply
Click the link below to apply. Once the order is complete, you will receive an email with a Google link where you can upload your submission and selected works.Apply Now
**All work must be original and created by the artist applying
For any inquiries or further details, please contact us at email@example.com.
(Note: Dates and details are subject to change based on evolving circumstances and local guidelines. Please stay tuned for updates on our website and social media.)